creating purchase order (LPO) and purchase receipt (MRV) - Checkout Progress
- Go to Navigation Panel Purchase margin Purchase Order
- Select 'New' to open the new Purchase Order form.
- Select the Date, Division and Location.
- Select the Reference as “Direct”.
- Select the Supplier and Currency by clicking the drop down menu.
- Enter Header Discount if any (Rate & Value).
- Enter the preferred delivery date and location.
- Enter Freight value and Insurance value.
- Add LC No. and remarks if any.
- Save the initial document.
- Add Items by clicking sign button.
- Select items from the list showing.
- Choose UOM, Quantity, FOC and Rate.
- Save the Item details by clicking the
- Select 'Save'.
- Select 'Send' for sending Purchase Order and Confirm it.
- Once the stock is arrived from the supplier, open the LPO, select Receive to create its purchase receipt
- Choose the Mode of Payment.
- Close the Purchase Order document.
- Go to Navigation panel Purchase margin Purchase Receipt .
- Select Purchase Receipt Voucher Number.
- Save the purchase receipt.
- Click the and choose the Cost option. If not selected the transaction won't be reflected in the accouts.
- Click the Confirm button for stock confirmation.