how to create a product? - Checkout Progress
- Go to Navigation panel List Product.
- Select 'New'
- Enter Product Code (Auto or Manual; if manual is selected, enter the code)
- Add Name and Arabic Name(if required)
- Select Group under drop down menu.
- Select Category according to your product type
Traded Inventory :Added in stock register & for sale(For tracking the stock)
Non- inventory : Items not added in stock, but are for sale
Service: Items are not in physical form, but service (eg. software)
Non traded inventory: Added in stock register, not for sale.
- Select the Sub Group.
- Enter the Initial Cost.
- Select if the following parameters are applicable for the product; Batch No, Expiry Date, Manufacturing Date and Serial No. If they are applicable, you will get the prompt to add the details while entering the stock.
- Add Stock, Re-order details, and Variants if any.
- Save the initial product details.
- Add UOM and Barcode.
- Add Modifier (Add-ons or extras) for the product.
- Save the Modifier Details.
- Add Pricelist for the product (Current & Future).
- Select drop down menu to select Pricelist Mode (Default Price List or New Price list).
- Select the product by clicking the plus sign button.
- Add the Per Unit Rate and click the to save the pricelist details.
- Now your product is ready for sale.
- Select Ready for Sale on the top of the screen to show the product in catalogue.
- Save the Product details by clicking the Save button.